Sunday, August 30, 2009

Poulan Pro 25cc 2-Cycle Variable Speed Gas Powered 200 MPH Blower/Vac With 10 to 1 Mulch Ratio #BVM200VS

You can't buy a better handheld gas blower. The Poulan Pro trigger speed control blower and vacuum #952711923 with 10:1 mulch ratio delivers all the power and all the versatility you need to tackle all your yard clean up. 200 MPH and 430 CFM power. You can't go wrong because it's a Pro.
Customer Review: save your money
Went through two of these. Both worked once, then the pull cord completely came out of the first one. On the second one after one use, cord would not retract, will not be buying another one.
Customer Review: Terrible experience
This leaf blower was VERY hard to start....until it completely died! It would stop working when it got hot. I used it around my house, for about 1 month, during leaf season last fall. This spring it started once and died as I was cleaning the driveway. It will not start, no matter what I do. I will never buy another Poulan product. I wasted my hard earned money. My gas Weed Eater blower lasted me several years of heavy use. I should have never switched brands. Read the other reviews for this product, you will not purchase it. The Poulan people should refund my money. I didn't get what I paid for. Terrible.


electric leaf blower

No comments:

Post a Comment