Monday, August 24, 2009

Air King 3-Speed Pivoting Utility Blower with Grounded Outlets #9550/9552

2 Receptacles with 15 amp breaker; 3 speed motor.1/16 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor; Black, 10', 3-conductor, SJT type power cord; 11-1/2"L x 9-1/4"W x 11-1/4"H; Side mounted rotary dial switch; OSHA and UL compliant; 6" x 6" blade; 768 - 1220 FPM
Customer Review: Holy Hurricane!
The Air King 3-Speed Utility Blower 9550 is a great product! I use it to cool myself while I exercise on an elliptical trainer. I sat it in a corner...it's quite compact...turned it to low, and wow! Now I set it at medium, and it shoots a jetstream of air right at my head and upper body, from a distance of about eight feet. The head pivots higher than shown in the picture, by the way. The Air King will outblow anything in its price range and also many larger, costlier, and noisier competitors. Furthermore, it is not overly noisy, considering the volume of air involved. My only complaint is the tick-grey plastic casing, but if I were to deduct a star, I would just have to start with six in order to still have five. You could make a lot of money if you took these insides, had the shell designed by Ralph Lauren, had the ad copy written by Vornado, and then doubled the price. I would not have found this product without Amazon...thanks.
Customer Review: So far it is good
I love this style fan. I have owned many of the Stanley model but they are yellow. I wanted the grey/black so I bought this one. The cord is extra heavy duty and very long. But, the unit rattles when I move it though it works perfectly. So far I love the color and operation, but I'm concerned about the rattle when I'm moving it.


electric leaf blower

No comments:

Post a Comment